- Master of Education in Educational Technology, University of Calgary, 2009
- Bachelor of Education, University of Lethbridge, 1999
- Bachelor of Science, University of British Columbia, 1998
- Teacher, Westwind Alternate School, 2011-Present
- Instructional Technology Manager, Lethbridge College, 2009-2011
- Lead AISI Facilitator, Westwind School Division, 2007-2009
- Distributed Learning Consultant, Westwind School Division, 2006-2007
- Teacher, Westwind Alternate School, 2005-2006
- Teacher, Cardston High School, 2001-2004
- Teacher Westwind Alternate School, 2001-2003
- Teacher, W.R. Meyers High School, 2000
- Teacher, Cypress Inter-provincial Park, 1999
- Academic Assistant, University of British Columbia Physics Outreach, 1998
Research and Publications
- Lead Technical Researcher, Taking Stock: A Snapshot of Alberta's Virtual Learning Environment, 2011
- Goble, C., Gerhart, P. (2010). Will the Class Run? Paper presented at the 16th National Congress of Rural Education at the University of Saskatchewan.
- Goble, C., Shigehiro, J., Prenernig, K., Lehbauer, S. (2010). Balancing Geography and Access. Paper presented at the 16th National Congress of Rural Education at the University of Saskatchewan.
- Goble, C., Harker, K. (2010). Exploring Implications of Flexibility Student Learning Options. Paper presented at the 2010 Refresh Conference at Lethbridge College.
- Research Coordinator, Balancing Geography with Access, 2010
- Relational Network Research Lead, Westwind High School Technology Project, 2008
- Research Assistant, Considerations in Construction of Technology Based Learning Communities, 2007
- Goble, C. (2004). Big Crowds or Small Scruff: Rock Climbing in Southern Alberta. Canadian Alpine Journal.
- Goble, C. (1999, 2002, 2004). A Climber's guide to Southern Alberta. Kintla Publishing. Waterton Alberta.